This is Mitch's uncles tractor they brought in for the gifts. It was a very cute idea and the kids enjoyed it too.
More then once we had to get the kids down after they had climbed up and all over the tractor.
Dayton and cousin Kyon kicken back in the hot tub. Dayton spent more time in here then in the regular pool. He was a little sad that he could not reach everywhere, but that did not stop him from jumping back and forth between the pool to the hot tub.
Another favorite part of the pool was this little fountain that the kids kept sitting on or running through. Here is Gracy and Dayton, I am not sure what they are doing, but this picture is a keeper!
Here is Camrie at the pool so exhausted from the "party" that even through the yelling, screaming and splashing she managed to fall asleep.
1 comment:
Hey Kristen! This is Megan, Heather's friend from bunco. How are ya? Your kids are so darling. I can't believe how big your little girl is! Well I'm now a blogger so I am going to put you on my friends list. Check out my blog, but just remember I'm new at this.
Post a Comment