Saturday, July 5, 2008

Potty Training

This past week we did not really leave the house. For one we were not getting great sleep because of Camrie, who was not sleeping throught the night, and two we were dedicated to potty training. I am happy to say that both have been accomplished. Also occurring this week, Camrie rolled over for the first time. As usual it was just the one time, but now she rolls all the time.

Dayton though, had to be heavily motivated with snacks and treats & has done great with very few accidents. He does go about every 10 minutes, but I can't complain because we are done with diapers!

There were some rough nights as Camrie got kicked out of our room. After about 5 nights of crying she sleeps from around 10pm till 8am. The worst part of this experience was while she was crying herself to sleep she lost her voice. I felt like a terrible mother, but we are all sleeping better now, and her voice is back, so I am over it!

Here is our little girl showing off for the camera.

1 comment:

kelly said...

Hooray! We are soon to enter the glorious world that is potty training. BTW You have yourself two stinkin cute kids there Kristen. I might have to talk you guys into some arranged marriages.