Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Growing up

Camrie will be 8 months old next week and has changed so much. She is still such a good and happy baby, and as you can see has not lost her chubby cheeks or blue eyes that we love. But I have to admit that she is growing a little faster then I would like. And soon our house will be turned upside down as she learns to crawl.

She has started eating rice cereal and is really not a fan. No matter what I put in it she makes a face like I just gave her a lemon. Here though she looks happy b/c she finally got hold of the bowl and spoon that she had been fighting for for the entire 20 min I was trying to feed her.

I am shocked that Camrie is not crawling yet, but I know she will be soon. She has mastered scooting backwards and as soon as she realized that her arms can move there will be no stopping her.

Camrie got her first 2 teeth. It was not a pleasant experience, but they finally came though about 3 weeks ago, (one about a week before the other).

She also has been sitting up by herself for a few weeks now and this is my favorite thing because she can't crawl yet but she can sit up, look around, and play with toys all by herself and is very content doing so. Her favorite toys are phones, especially cell phones, and the remote control. She changes the channel all the time and usually gets yelled at by Dayton. I swear she does it on purpose.

2 comments:

Rebecca McNair said...

Oh my heck! She is the cutest little thing! I can't believe how old she is looking! She is not a little baby anymore. But I still love her to death!

The Ten Eyck's said...

She is the most beautiful baby!!!!!!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE those chubby cheeks and blue eyes. She is just gorgeous!