We went through 10 bags of candy and ran out. Dayton got so much candy he was dragging his bag, & towards the end I was carrying it in between houses. We had a great Halloween and Dayton is already asking when we can trick-or-treat again.
Dayton is showing you his Power Ranger moves.
Here is our ballerina. I was worried that she would not keep the headband on, but she was too busy eating the tutu to worry about the headband, so we were good.
Thanks to my sister Jaci and her husband Mitch, who came to visit for Halloween, we were able to get a family picture.
Here is the after with all our candy. Dayton, who trick-or-treated for almost 2 hours, walked into the family room and dumped all his candy out. Well, not all of it because he ate some right after he got it from the houses. I am not sure who was the most excited him, Camrie or Kyle. They all pretty much dove into it.
Camrie helped herself to all the candy she could get her hands on. Finally I had to pick it all up and put it away because the kids would not leave it alone. But how can they help it, their mom eats candy for breakfast and their dad takes it to bed.
1 comment:
Looks like you guys had a fun Halloween. Your kids look so cute, I love their costumes.
Post a Comment