Friday, December 5, 2008

Outside Christmas Lights

We spent last weekend getting ready for Christmas. I could not wait any longer so I started on the inside Thanksgiving night. Friday, Kyle and Jared climbed up on the roof in the cold to put the lights up. This went much smoother than last year with a ladder and Jared's help.
I wanted to show how high they were. This was not even the highest spot, but you get the idea.

Dayton was a great assistant when he was around. He spent most of the day playing with his friends in the backyard and sneaking popsicles out of the freezer when mom was not looking.

Camrie was lots of help too. She would have been on the roof if her mom would have let her. She loves being in on the action.

This was about half way done until we decided to do the whole roof. They were such good sports. I told them what I wanted and they did it. You can't see me but I was a good gofer, running in and out to get what they needed.

Dayton was a great ladder holder. He thought this was a great job and took it very seriously. He kept trying to sneak up there, telling me that he would take them them the next set of lights. Good try buddy!

1 comment:

angela said...

That looked like fun! Ours aren't up yet because of our height and ladder issues.