Thursday, January 15, 2009

Chuck E Cheese

Went to Chuck E Cheese after Christmas with Nana and Papa and all the cousins that live out west. Dayton was so excited he could not stop jumping up and down. He collected tokens from both Kyle and I to make sure he did not run out. He played the whole time and only stopped to eat some pizza because we made him. Camrie enjoyed being held by Nana, the lights and music. Kyle and I took turns running around trying to keep up with Dayton, and of course he got lots of little prizes with all his tickets. (Dad helped him get a few extra). It was a fun filled evening and both kids were fast asleep before we made it home.
This is just after we got there and Dayton was not happy to have to take time out of playing for pictures, but Camrie is as happy as could be.

Shooting hoops with Dad, getting some pointers... Is it too early to practice?

This is Camrie towards the end of the night, though it does not look like it she did have a good time, but later that night was the beginning of a nasty cold.

After Camrie these two trouble makers wanted to take a ride. I am pretty sure they are too big by themselves, so I know they are together, but that did not stop them. The best part was that the ride was in slow motion, it could barley move with them in it, but they thought it was fun anyway.

Best Buds.We completed the night with a hug from Chucky himself. I thought Dayton would be a little shy, but he was not at all. He ran right over to him and threw his arms around him. Dayton told me he thinks Chucky is awesome!

No comments: