Kyle is getting harder and harder to surprise for his birthday, but I think the kids and I pulled off a pretty good day. It started off with Camrie, Taryn and I going to the store in our pj's to get daddy a donut for his breakfast. The night before we had made him a candy card and blew up balloons.
Kyle and I went to lunch and a movie. Then we came home and had cake and presents with the kids.
In our house you have to work for your presents. The kids hid them all and made Kyle find them.He found one of Camrie's.
The kids get so excited.
Taryn just wanted the paper.
That is a lot of candles.
Lots of helpers blowing out the candles and eating the cake. Not pictured is the ice cream cake he got a few days later and a new bike.
No comments:
Post a Comment