Something Kyle and I have started doing with the kids is little more one on one time. So a few weeks ago Kyle took Camrie out on a daddy/daughter date and the next week I took Dayton out for a mother/son night.
Kyle called Camrie while he was at work and asked her if she would like to go out on a date with him. She was so excited and ask me if she could wear make-up for her date.
When Kyle came to pick Camrie up she asked, "Will we be going out to dinner and then are we going dancing, or just dinner." They compromised with dinner at Zupas and shopping. Camrie picked out 2 pairs of earrings, a necklace, and make-up.
The next week was Dayton's turn. I asked him if he wanted some earrings too, but he chose dinner and a movie. The movie he wanted was not playing so we went to his choice of Panda Express for dinner and then got him a new book bag and lunch box for school.


No comments:
Post a Comment