The whole month of December was filled with fun. We went and saw the Christmas lights all over the area. We had Christmas parties, made cookies, learned new Christmas songs, watched every Christmas movie we could find, wrote letters to Santa and took the kids ice skating.
One night we went to the mall to meet Santa. Not the real one Camrie said, but one of his helpers. He was very nice and listened to all the things they wanted.The kids all got a hat and coloring book.
The weather was unseasonably warm which made it so much more fun to go see Christmas lights. On this night we went to see the lights at the Salt Lake Temple.
They do such an amazing job, it is one of our favorite places to go.
We decided to add to our Christmas traditions and try ice skating. The girls were so excited to be like Elsa and Anna from Frozen.
There were more then a few falls, but they always got back up.
Taryn and I pretty much rode around together the whole time. I didn't know if she would like it, but she loved it, as long as she was holding on.
Camrie was very brave and even attempted some spins.
She fell the most, but I think she loved it the most.
They really got the hang of it.
Taryn didn't love skating with Dad because he tried to help her skate by herself.
She did not like it very much.
She was mad at him.
So she came back to me and got a little brave trying to skate on one foot.
Skating with Dad. This was his very first time ice skating too.
I was not sure if the kids would like ice skating because it is kind of hard, but they caught on quick and loved it. I'm sure we will be going again soon.






















No comments:
Post a Comment