Tuesday, January 10, 2017

Camrie Is 9

Camrie feels like she has to wait all year for her birthday.  It is actually the first birthday of the year, but she feel like it is over way too fast. This year was a little rushed because we had just gotten back from New York and had to jump right back into school, work, and all other activities. But we got it all in and eventually.
We have to start the day with a birthday donut on the "special" plate.
She asked me to come get her and take her to lunch, but it is hard with 3 younger siblings. So I did the next best thing and surprised her with lunch and balloons at school.
While she was at school I finished her cake. She wanted a Peace cake and this was the best I could come up with.
She picked Zupas for dinner with Mom and Dad.
Her favorite thing... time for presents.
So many great gifts, thank you Grandmas and Grandpas.
Time for cake.
The Kings were so sweet to stop by with a present for Camrie.
We ran out of time on her birthday, so the next day I took Dayton, Camrie and Taryn to see the movie Trolls.

No comments: