We decided to stay home this year for spring break and let the kids pick the activities. We had so much fun I only got pictures at some of the activities. Monday was Cafe Rio then off to the park to play and Dayton had a baseball game. Tuesday was Chic fil A then lots of candy and soda with popcorn at the movies. Dad and the boys saw Bumblebee while I took the girls to see the new Mary Poppins. Wednesday was Zupas and swimming, Thursday was the Rush fun center then we ordered pizza for very hungry kids. Friday they opted to stay home and play with friends and Kyle and I were ecstatic because we were exhausted, but it was the good kind of tired form all the fun we had.

Rush fun center. Bowling, rock wall, foam pit, glow in the dark mini golf, go-karts, bumper cars and bounce houses.
Camrie was excited because she got to drive her own car. Ryder was too little to ride so we went back to the bounce houses and foam pit.





















No comments:
Post a Comment