Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Dancing With The Stars

We bought this little play house for Dayton a few years ago and just remembered, so we brought it back out and dusted it off for Camrie. Dayton is not willing to give it up completely so he tells me, he and Camrie can share it. We were only going to keep it out for a few days, but the kids have loved it so much that this play house is still awkwardly sitting in our family room.
After just a few tries Camrie became a pro and could climb up all by herself. Dayton has even taught her a few tricks we could have done without, but so far no serious falls.


Here is her first attempt to go down the slide by herself. I am not sure, but apparently it is safer to go down one leg at a time.

Here we are just a few nights ago flipping through channels and as soon as music comes on the kids can't help but shake it. This happens every so often and it makes Kyle and I laugh so hard I had to get it on video. Enjoy! (And sorry in advance for the camera work).


3 comments:

Jake & Suzi said...

So cute! But I am confused, I thought your TV only recieved transmissions from sports channels! Maybe there was a momentary glitch. :)

miami said...

McKell loved it; she made me play the video over and over again.

Valerie said...

Too cute!